QZ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any subscription service or maker of exercise equipment.
It’s been a long time since the last post on qdomyos-zwift aka QZ. So this will be a long post with a lot of new features!
So, no more chitchat, let’s talk about all that we did in the last few months!
New machinery supported:
- All the bikes without bluetooth (you will need a cadence sensor, of course!)
- Echelon Rower compatibility added
- City Rower compatibility added
- Life fitness bike compatibility added
- DKN Motion bike compatibility added
- Fitplus bike compatibility added
- Sole elliptical compatibility added
- XT485 treadmill experimental compatibility added
- NPE Cable compatibily added!
- iBiking+ bike compatibility added!
- Chrono bikes compatibility added!
- JLL IC400 bikes compatibility added!
- Stages bikes compatibility added!
- S77 treadmill compatibility added!
- Power Zone Pack support added! With this integration you will have more than a Peloton without a Peloton bike! Why? Because on the Power workouts, your bike will change the resistance automatically!
- Apple watch now can close the circles with calories and distance!
- Power-speed formula added: with this setting, you will be able to switch from your bike’s speed vs. Zwift speed
- Cadence sensors added with/without a bike: if you have a bike with a faulty cadence sensor you can now integrate an external bluetooth cadence sensor in order ot merge the metrics!
- Weight loss tile added
- Backup and restore settings added
- HR zones training programs added for treadmills and bikes
- GPX import improved
- Speed on strava fixed for Keiser’s bikes
- Added a new algorithm to calculate Power from the bikes that don’t have a power sensors (all the dumb bikes, i mean without bluetooth)
- Peloton offset time tile added
- Average pace and max pace metrics added for treadmills!
- Pace and speed tiles are now coloured
- Peloton resistance conversion for domyos bike added!
- Moving time tile added
- Continuos moving setting added
- Email at the end of the workout with all the metrics, charts, FIT file!
- Crash issue on Zwift on iOS fixed!
- KG to LBS conversion in the settings, finally!
And a lot of bug fixing, of course!
If something isn’t clear, please ask me here in the comments or join our amazing Facebook community! We are already 4000+ !