QZ is not affiliated with or endorsed by any subscription service or maker of exercise equipment.
Hi everybody, qdomyos-zwift development is going really fast during the february’s weeks.
I added a LOT of bike to the compatibility list, so i guess it’s time to to a recap. In bold, you will find the one in beta (i should release the production version during this weekend).
- all the Echelon bikes
- all the Domyos bikes
- all the Domyos treadmills
- all the Domyos elliptical machinery
- Yesoul S3 (M3 is currently on testing, if you have one, contact me)
- Keiser M3i without the converter
- Skandika Wiry bikes
- Sportstech bikes
- Inspire bikes
- Schwinn IC4 and Bowflex C6 (with peloton realtime conversion thanks @Ken and @Dan!)
- Toorx bikes and spinbikes
- Fassi treadmills
- all the Proform bikes
- Proform treadmills (i need confirmation about this)
- Flywheel bike (the calibration tool is here https://ptx2.net/apps/flytest/ )
- JK Fitness treadmills
- Horizon treadmills
- Toorx treadmills
- Hammer Cardio Motion BT
If you have a bike or treadmill that it’s currently not in this list, please contact me. We will make it work 😉