Do you have a Garmin watch and want to share your heart rate and/or running cadence with your workout on Android or iOS?
I have just released the QZ Garmin Companion App!
This app allows you to share your metrics read from your watch with QZ even if your watch does not have “HR Broadcast” functionality!
Just follow these simple steps:
- make sure you have QZ version 2.13.26 or higher (in case email me at email@example.com) if you can’t find it on the store here (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/qz-qdomyos-zwift/id1543684531 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cagnulen.qdomyoszwift&hl=it&gl=US)
- make sure you have Garmin connect installed on the same device where QZ runs, and that Garmin Connect is properly connected to your watch
- install the QZ Garmin Connect APP https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/3746ce54-a9e9-42b0-9be9-b867f8d20f7d
- start it from your watch
- start QZ and in the settings, in the “Garmin Companion App” section, activate it and restart QZ
- you will see heart rate and cadence in your tiles!
in case you don’t see heart rate on QZ:
- do you see the heart rate correctly on the Companion App? If not, it means your watch can’t read the heart rate; try restarting
- the Heart Rate Belt Setting on QZ must be disabled
Please comment below for more details!
SwitchBot Hub Mini Smart Remote - Dispositivo IR, collegamento a Wi-Fi, controllo del condizionatore d'aria, compatibile con Alexa, Google Home, HomePod, IFTTT22% Off
Facile da usare - L’Hub Mini è facile da configurare nell'applicazione SwitchBot. Con la modalità “Smart Learning”, può imitare il telecomando esistente in 5s. Alimentato tramite USB e portatile, si può portare e posizionare ovunque. (*SwitchBot Hub ... read more