If you have a Dlink DUB-E100 Ethernet USB Adapter and you’re trying to using it with Mac Mojave or Catalina you’re on the right page. I will explain how to make it work!
- Unplug the adaptor from your Mac
- Reboot your mac and when you hear the startup sound hold CMD+R
- It will boot on Recovery Mode
- Open a terminal from the menu Utility
- Run this command “csrutil disable”
- Install the driver from here ftp://ftp2.dlink.com/PRODUCTS/DUB-E100/REVD/DUB-E100_REVD_DRIVER_v2.6.100_MAC.zip
- Reboot again
- Plug the adaptor and enjoy the ethernet!
Let me know if everything works fine.